Greeting a same dream fighter!

10:47 AM

When Allah knows, this girl really is want to greet, or to be greeted by the one whose goals is same, but she never know the right time and how.
Today.. In an unusual place after discussing things, walked in the rain with bag, laptop on arm, and umbrella, i stared toward talked to myself:
‘People now in their very busy time. Till I dunno where they are. Disappear arbitrarily. Hm.. Does they realized this?’
‘What a full day.. Rest needed. No amazing moment gained today’
Keep staring toward till I got surprised that I stare things usually seen! Oh Allah.. What should I do.. Threw this sight to the right
‘Ya Allah ya Allah oh no I can’t threw this, he already took his sight off from his hand phone. No people! You know each other but never brave to greet. Both of you. No one want to start, and you, who potentially should have it done. Smile!’
*Staring while Smiling* oh Allah.. Alhamdulillah i brave to smile *then replied with smile too* A very happy smile just like always. I think, that smile proof>> never got into sadness haha. Then, A question got out from my mouth unconsciously.. Replied!
Oh Allah.. This unplanned meeting in an unusual place has made today’s rainbow. We (or just me myself?) greet each other.
Oh, greeting the one whose have the same goal! Finally! Keep your spirit up for this goal, dream fighter!! For fact, people who knows they have friends whose the goal is same, would support each other even in indirect ways.
Keep inspiring!!


Baca ini juga, yuk!

0 comments