You: An Enigma

10:57 AM

Do you know the sun?
It’s so hot but could be so warm in the specific condition
Do you know the rain?
It’s so cold and made you wet but it could be a happiest and to await moment
Do you know the wind?
It can’t be seen but we could feel it
You, described by those. The mysterious and can’t be simply guessed one.
If only you know, I’m backing you up more than the others did (am I? -cause I can’t read your mind- yes, while grubbing out the statements as objectively as possible) although you always repeating to make an incidental decisions which shocked me and made me being so guilty. I’m so sorry but I am gonna say this:
Hi, Bunch of thanks for always admitted me to your confidence even though I know, you did the same too to the others. But that is your actually point. Best point of you: being kind to everybody. They are thinking that they are so special for you. And that is your actually point. So do I, then.
.
.
.
For the one who are so inspires, so motivates, and the one who loves to express innovations without feels any fear or anxiety,
You are the enigma and stay to be an enigma! Haha
See how much I am backing you up,
Ulfah Choirunnisa

Baca ini juga, yuk!

0 comments